Maintenance and support plans
If your boiler is out of warranty, or in the last year of its warranty, and you have not already taken out a plan, you could take out the maintenance and support plan. Provided by Domestic & General Services Limited, these plans are designed to maintain your boiler and controls, and to keep them working efficiently by providing you with an annual service each year and other benefits as described below.
- Annual service to help maintain your boiler
- Exclusive access to our Boiler Care portal
- Repairs up to the value of £1,500 if an issue is found during the annual service or your boiler stops working
- Ongoing hints and tips to keep the boiler in good working order
- Access to our dedicated Contact Centre: 7 days a week, 364 days a year
- Services & repairs carried out by Gas Safe registered Ideal engineers
Through our online support you can access hints and tips and troubleshooting at any time during the term of your plan, in order to help ensure your boiler stays in good working order. You will also receive an annual service and support via telephone or online if your boiler is not working.
If an issue is found during the annual service or your boiler stops working, we can arrange for onsite visits by our own nationwide network of Gas Safe registered boiler engineers, to the value of £1,500. If we are not able to repair your boiler or we decide that it is beyond economic repair, Domestic & General will arrange for your boiler to be replaced with a new one, up to the value of £750. Installation costs are not included.
To protect your Ideal boiler today, or for more information on the range of plans we offer, please call us on 01482 498660*
If your boiler is in warranty and needs a repair, we are here to help. Please call us on 01482 498660* to arrange an engineer visit.
If your boiler is out of warranty and needs a repair we can still help – we have two options to get your boiler up and running again.
- A fixed price repair option, which includes all required boiler parts plus labour
- A Repair & Care plan, provided by Domestic & General, providing 6 months’ protection for boilers under 15 years old including the initial repair, and with the option to include an annual boiler service too. If we cannot fix your boiler on the initial repair you will receive a full refund.
To arrange a repair, or for more information on the options we have available for you, please call the team on 01482 498660*, or alternatively go to the ‘Contact Us' section of this website and we will call you back.
* Our customer services team are available Monday to Friday 08:00am – 18:00pm, Saturday 08:00am – 16:00pm, Sunday 08:00am – 12:00pm and bank holidays 08:00am – 16:00pm (closed Christmas day).
Please remember that in order that your warranty is maintained your boiler needs to be serviced annually by a Gas Safe registered installer. Alternatively we do offer a fixed price annual service option.
If you would like details of this or to book a service visit please call the team on 01482 498660*, or alternatively contact us and we will call you back.