New Finance Packages Available Through Trade Help
We’re delighted to announce the launch of a new partnership with Trade Help, an industry leader established in 2014 to champion installers in the UK.
Ideal Finance Portal
We have created a new Ideal Finance Portal that ensures that you can quickly and easily provide the information your customer needs and you will be able to advertise the availability of finance to your customers who may need that extra help to spread the cost of their boiler installations.
This new service will be managed online - all you need to do is sign up/register on the new portal. The portal will be live following the introductory sessions in the coming weeks.
You do not need a consumer credit licence to be part of this scheme.
Finance options that will be available for you to offer your customers:
- 12-month interest free credit: 4% subsidy to the lender
- 24-month interest free credit: 6.9% subsidy to the lender
- 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10-year interest bearing finance at 9.9% APR to customer (no subsidy)
Come and find out more at one of our introductory sessions, where you’ll hear more about the partnership, details of the finance packages and speak to Trade Help directly. These sessions will be breakfast briefings and will close by lunchtime, with additional time at the end if you want to register or find out more specifically for your own business. Places are limited so make sure you sign up as soon as you can!
- 22nd and 26th November – Leeds, from 09:30 – 12:30
- 28th November – Scotland, Stirling Highland Hotel from 09:00 - 12:30
- 5th December – Reading, from 09:30 - 12:30
The special offer on the day is for you to sign up for, and train to introduce, finance to your customers through the Ideal Quote Portal – with a discounted one-off registration fee of £150+vat per organisation (normally £200+vat). Card payments can be made on the day.
You cannot actually go live for finance on the day, but if you want to bring the following documents, your application can be processed quicker:
- Gas Safe certificate (needs to show expiry date)
- Public liability insurance cover note or similar (needs to confirm cover and expiry date)
- Employer’s liability insurance (if relevant)
Information they may want to have to hand to complete the form:
- Registered company number (if applicable)
- VAT number (if applicable)
- Bank details (for payment for any jobs).
- One to one check with Trade Help will be conducted
Please note this service is only available for the Ideal Boilers Silver and Gold members.
Find out more about Trade Help on the Trade Help website.