- Switch of the power to the boiler
- Un-clip the thermostat from its cradle or stand by sliding the Touch thermostat upwards
- Use a flat bladed screwdriver to pop off the rear cover and take out the batteries
- Place 3 new batteries back into the back of the Ideal Touch
- Turn the power to the boiler back on
- As the power returns to the boiler insert the last battery into the back of the Touch and replace the back cover.
- When the Touch screen comes on it should then show ‘connecting to boiler’. After approximately 60 seconds, the screen will prompt you to input the date & time to complete setup.
Should you have any problems, please contact a member of our technical customer services team on 01482 498 660.