If your boiler is out of warranty, or within the last year of its warranty, we offer a range of protection plans to provide you with peace of mind against the cost of any unexpected breakdowns.
Our protection plans, provided by leading specialist warranty provider Domestic & General, can provide you with the following benefits:
- 12 month’s protection for your boiler and controls, with up to £1,500 in approved repairs, including parts, labour and call-out charges
- Access to a nationwide network of Gas Safe registered Ideal engineers using only genuine replacement parts
- The option to include an annual service and protection for your heating system
- Customer services open every day of the year except Christmas day
- The option to spread the cost with easy monthly direct debit payments
- To protect your Ideal boiler today, or for more information on the range of plans we offer, please call us on 01482 498660*.
If your boiler is in warranty and needs a repair, we are here to help. Please call us on 01482 498660 to arrange an engineer visit.
If your boiler is out of warranty and needs a repair we can still help – we have two options to get your boiler up and running again.
- A fixed price repair option, which includes all required boiler parts plus labour.
- A Repair & Protect plan providing 6 month’s protection for your boiler including the initial repair, and with the option to include an annual boiler service too
To arrange a repair, or for more information on the options we have available for you, please call the team on 01482 498660*, or alternatively contact us and we will call you back.
Please remember that in order that your warranty is maintained your boiler needs to be serviced annually by a Gas Safe registered installer. Alternatively we do offer a fixed price annual service option.
If you would like details of this or to book a service visit please call the team on 01482 498660*, or alternatively contact us and we will call you back.