Over the past couple of months we have been travelling the country to showcase our premium Vogue range to more than 500 of our installers at the Ideal Vogue Roadshow. The Roadshow stopped off at 20 venues across the UK, showing installers just how reliable and easy to install the Vogue is.
During the events installers were taken through the features and benefits of the new Vogue boiler range. Delivered by one of our many knowledgeable trainers our installers also had the chance to ask technical product questions to help with servicing and installation. The events also covered the exceptional aftersales support package provided with every Ideal boiler.
With questions and answers out of the way, it was then onto the fun stuff – the Ideal Vogue Challenge! Conducted by our very own ‘Stig’ and with a little healthy competition in the air our installers went head to head against the clock, to see who could prepare the Vogue for service in the fastest time.
We must say the times were very impressive, with Paul Marshall from Derby stripping the Vogue in just 8 seconds! The speedy installers below all managed to complete the challenge in the fastest time at their local events:
- Jon Wilson – B F Heating Services
- Archie Stewart – Archibald Gas
- Ash Palmer – Gatty & Son
- Mailin Lobb – Green Deal Upgrade
- Aaron Smith – A Smith Plumbing & Heating
- Michael Elliott – M Elliott Plumbing & Heating
- Ben Cursons – Curson Plumbing & Heating
- Mark Cronan – Total Heating
- Matt Holtam – Able Plumbing Services
- Martin Train – M Train Plumbing and Heating & Renewables
- Chris Spencer – CS Spencer Plumbing & Heating
- Paul & Andrew Marshall – Paul Marshall Plumbing & Heating
We’d like to say a massive thank you to all of the installers who came out to meet us along the way. It was great to see you!
If you attended one of our Vogue Roadshow events and have any thoughts to share, tweet us @ideal_heating using #IdealVogueTour2013. Or, head over to our YouTube channel to watch the Vogue Roadshow in action.
Keep a look out for our next Ideal Roadshow coming early 2014!